View At The Palm Jumeirah Dubai – Prime Hours
One of the engineering marvels of Dubai is the manmade island of Palm Jumeriah. It is home to premium hotels like Atlantis the Palm, Royal Atlantis, Anantara, Rixos placed at crescent while tranches of the palm are filled with luxurious and beautiful villas.
View the palm observation deck located on 52nd floor of the Palm Tower offers a breathtaking and refreshing view of the Jumeriah Palm Island. It is a 360 degree observation deck offering view of Marina Skyline as well.
Evening views of sunset from the observation deck are mesmerizing and are bound to create livelong memories for you. Do book Prime Hours slot if you wish to get sunset views.
- Admission to The View at The Palm Jumeirah Dubai at Palm Tower
- Entry via Nakheel Mall
- Access to Level 52 in between 04:00 pm to 06:00 pm.
- Access to an interactive theatre that introduces to the enlightening history of the island
- Grand 360 degree display of the iconic Palm Jumeirah, Arabian Gulf and beyond
- Striking elevator ride complete with floor-to-ceiling digital experience
- Roundtrip hotel transfers (arranged only upon request for extra charge).
- Transfers (if opted additionally)
- Monday to Sunday- 09:00 AM to 09:00 PM
On specific days and weekends, some of the locations might remain close for visits. In such cases, we do not hold any responsibility and no compensations will be adjusted
Duration: Approx 1 hour (including queue time)
Meeting Point: (Only if Transfers are selected)
Your hotel or residence in Dubai.
(Please mention your hotel details at the time of booking. If the details are currently unavailable, kindly contact us or local supplier at least 48 hours prior to tour time)
Kindly ensure that you are waiting in the lobby 5 minutes before the mentioned time.
Ending Point: Your hotel or residence in Dubai.
- Location Address : The Palm Jumeirah - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Passport or Emirates ID is mandatory to be carried during this activity.
- These tickets are valid during prime hours and the timings are from 04:00 pm to 06:00 pm.
- There will be no refund for partly utilized services and in case if the guest doesn’t show up at the start time mentioned in the tour itinerary, the service provider reserves the right to charge 100% no-show fee.
- The service provider holds no responsibility if any component of an attraction is non-operational due to technical reasons or weather conditions.
- Prime Hours :- 04:00PM to 06:00 PM
- Children under 4 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children between age 4 to 12 will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 12 years will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
- Once your tickets are issued, it is not possible to cancel the tickets. The tickets remain non refundable and non cancellable. For transfers (if booked), below cancellation policy applies.
- All Cancellations made 24 hours prior to the Tour departure time No charges will be applicable.
- If Cancellation made within 24 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable.
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days