Sky View Observatory & Glass Slide Ticket
One of the latest additions to collection of Dubai’s Observatory decks is Sky Views located on 52nd and 53rd floor of Address Sky Views hotel. The glass elevator used to reach the deck offers the views of Sheikh Zayed Road from the bottom level till the top. While the deck offer views of famous skyline of Downtown Dubai and Burj Khalifa.
To add the adventure quotient, you can slide down on a glass slide from 53rd floor to 52nd floor or walk on 25 meter long glass bridge. The pictures clicked by you will certainly lighten up your instagram story
- Hotel transfers (If option selected)
- Sky View Observatory Tickets (As per the option selected)
- Complimentary glass slide from 53rd to 52nd floor
Operating Days: Daily
Operating Time : 09:00 to 23:00
Duration: Approx 1 hour (including queue time)
Pick Up Time: As per the time slot selected (Only if Transfers are selected)
Meeting Point: (Only if Transfers are selected)
Your hotel or residence in Dubai.
(Please mention your hotel details at the time of booking. If the details are currently unavailable, kindly contact us or local supplier at least 48 hours prior to tour time)
Kindly ensure that you are waiting in the lobby 5 minutes before the mentioned time.
Ending Point: Your hotel or residence in Dubai.
- Passport or Emirates ID is mandatory to be carried.
- Age criteria : Guests aged between 12 to 65 years are eligible for the glass slide and edge walk
- Minors between 12 to 18 years of age require the consent of their parent/ guardian in person. Kids aged below 12 years are NOT allowed for edge walk and glass slide
- Weight criteria : Guests weighing from 30 to 150 kgs will be allowed for the glass slide and edge walk.
- Height criteria : Guests with height ranging from 120 cm to 200 cm will be allowed for the glass slide and edge walk.
- You are required to wear modest and comfortable clothing (no loose dresses, skirts, flip flops, loose footwear, or long and loose scarves).
- Please notify the Sky Views staff of any disability, intellectual or physical, that would prevent you from completing the physical and mental tasks throughout the experience.
- Please notify the Sky Views staff of any pre-existing health conditions, including any physical limitations or medical conditions including but not limited to; neck weakness, back weakness, broken bones, heart conditions, nervous disorders, motion sickness, epilepsy, or if pregnant.
Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
Children between age 3 to 12 will be considered as child and charged child rate.
Children above age 12 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
Once your tickets are issued, it is not possible to cancel the tickets. The tickets remain non refundable and non cancellable. For transfers (if booked), below cancellation policy applies.
- All Cancellations made 24 hours prior to the Tour departure time No charges will be applicable.
- If Cancellation made within 24 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable.
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days.