Dubai is known for modern architectural marvels. One such masterpiece is a frame shaped building which serves as a 150 meter high observatory deck offering views of old and new Dubai. The glass bottom observatory deck seems to be a gateway to new Dubai while traveling from old city to newer parts of the town.
Dubai Frame is Guinness World Record holder for the largest picture frame. When viewed from old city it photo frames some of the very famous landmarks of the world like Burj Khalifa and Emirates tower. While when view from other side, it constantly reminds of the roots of Dubai. It serves as perfect medium to view past and present of Dubai at same time.
- Admission ticket to the spectacular Dubai Frame
- Step back in time at Dubai Past Gallery
- Enjoy 360 degree views of Old and New Dubai from 150-meter high Sky Deck
- Walk over the breathtaking Glass Bridge
- Glance into Dubai’s imposing future with Virtual Metropolis experience
- Pick up & Drop Off Facility (If Sharing/Private Transportation option selected)
Operating Days: Daily
Operating Time : 09:00 AM to 09:00 PM
Duration: Approx 1 hour (including queue time)
Pick Up Time :(Only if Transfers are selected)
For Sharing Transfer - 10:00 AM to 10:30 AM
For Private Transfer - As per the time slot selected
Meeting Point: (Only if Transfers are selected)
Your hotel or residence in Dubai.
(Please mention your hotel details at the time of booking. If the details are currently unavailable, kindly contact us or local supplier at least 48 hours prior to tour time)
Kindly ensure that you are waiting in the lobby 5 minutes before the mentioned time.
Ending Point: Your hotel or residence in Dubai.
- Please bring a valid Photo ID/passport with you as it is required to be displayed at the entrance.
- Please wear respectful attire.
- Please avoid touching Items displayed on exhibitions.
- Animal or pets are not allowed at the Dubai Frame.
- Food and beverage will not be permitted at the Dubai Frame.
- Toys and sharp tools are not allowed.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The Pick up will be arranged from Dubai Hotels/residence.
- Pick up from Areas other than Dubai Hotels/Residence will be done on request with an additional surcharge.
- Sharing transfers is available from Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed up to Marina.
- The pick up/drop off timing on Sharing transfers can be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children between age 3 to 11 will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 11 years will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate
- Tickets once issued remains non-cancellable and non-refundable.
- In case Tours or Tickets cancelled after Booking 100 % charges will be applicable.
- In case of cancellation after issuance of tickets, only amount charged for transfers can be refunded.