Global Village Dubai Tickets
Dubai is a fascinating city with a blend of traditions and development so worldly so it has become a global tourism spot. It is unique and astounding and celebrates myriad cultures in it. It has initiated a rare project called the Global Village in its vicinity to showcase its cosmopolitan blend of the 85% of expat population. It is designed building huge stalls presenting more than 75 countries, each portraying their own enigmatic culture. It is a perfect family entertainment with family rides, kids rides and thrilling rides which makes a perfect to go attraction. You are allowed to stroll through numerous cultures across the world with souvenir shops, food delicacies, rides and much more bundled excitement. Get ready this festive season for this amazing diverse experience in the Global Village which is held from November to April every year.
- Admission to Global Village
- Experience the Cultural Entertainment with unlimited fun
- Enjoy the Food ,Souvenirs, Shopping, Rides (At your own cost)
- Pick up & Drop Off Facility (If Transportation option selected)
Operating Days: Daily
Sunday to Wednesday: 4:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Thursday & Saturday: 4:00 PM - 1:00 AM
On specific days and weekends, some of the locations might remain close for visits. In such cases, we do not hold any responsibility and no compensations will be adjusted
Duration: Approx 5 hour
Pick Up Time: 04:00 PM to 04:30 PM (Only if Transfers are selected)
Meeting Point: (Only if Transfers are selected)
Your hotel or residence in Dubai.
(Please mention your hotel details at the time of booking. If the details are currently unavailable, kindly contact us or local supplier at least 48 hours prior to tour time)
Kindly ensure that you are waiting in the lobby 5 minutes before the mentioned time.
Ending Point: Your hotel or residence in Dubai.
- Please bring a valid Photo ID/passport with you as it is required to be displayed at the entrance.
- The timings for transfers may vary, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- Guests can enjoy Food, Souvenirs, Shopping, Rides at Global Village at their own cost.
- For safety reasons, children must wear the safety wristband provided by the ticket booths and Information Kiosk.
- Animal or pets are not allowed inside Global Village.
- Outside food and beverage will not be permitted within the Global Village.
- Guests on any type of wheels (rollers, skateboard, hoverboards, bicycle, tricycle…) will not be accepted inside Global Village.
- Respectful attire (covered torso, including shoulders and covered legs, including knees) must be worn by male and female guests at all times.
- Tuesdays are family and ladies days when only families and women will be admitted to the Park. The only exception is if a Tuesday coincides with a public holiday.
- Stunt Show is not available on Tuesday
- The Pick up will be arranged from Dubai Hotels/residence.
- Pick up from Areas other than Dubai Hotels/Residence will be done on request with an additional surcharge.
- The last entry to the park is allowed only 30 Mins before the park closing time.
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- People aged between 3 - 65 years will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
- Tickets once issued remains non-cancellable and non-refundable. In case of cancellation after issuance of tickets, only amount charged for transfers can be refunded as per below mentioned cancellation deadline.
- In case Tours or Tickets cancelled after Booking 100 % charges will be applicable.