Legoland Water Park Dubai Tickets
Legoland Water Park, part of Dubai Parks and Resorts and the sister park to the recently-opened Legoland Theme Park that is an exciting site.
Legoland water park ticket has touted as the Middle East’s only water park designed for families with children aged from 2 to 12 years. Currently, it features 20 water slides and loads of attractions you can see with your legoland water park ticket. Highlights include Build-A-Raft River, where families can customize their own raft using Lego soft bricks, before floating down a lazy river. Build-A-Boat invites children to build their boat model using countless Lego bricks before testing their design against the gentle flow of water in a 10-metre river, while Red Rush sees families ride together in a family-sized raft down a 95-metre-long curving track on an 3.3-metre half-pipe.
- Hotel Pick up (If transfer option selected during Booking)
- Entrance Tickets to Legoland Water Park
- Hotel Drop off (If transfer option selected during booking)
Operating Days: Daily
Operating Time :10:00 AM to 06:00 PM
Duration: Approx 8 hours
Pick Up Time:10:00 AM to 11:00 AM (Only if Transfers are selected)
Meeting Point: Your hotel or residence in Dubai.
(Please mention your hotel details at the time of booking. If the details are currently unavailable, kindly contact us or local supplier at least 48 hours prior to tour time)
Kindly ensure that you are waiting in the lobby 5 minutes before the mentioned time.
Ending Point: Your hotel or residence in Dubai.
- Guests are required to carry a hard copy of the Tickets downloaded from our Website which also needs to be presented at the Entrance to gain the entry.
- You are required to download a soft copy of the Ticket from your Travel Cart.
- River Land Uniquely themed Retail and dining destination at the heart of Dubai Parks and Resorts comprising of 4 themed Zones and featuring more than 50 Shops and Restaurants opened to Guests free of charge.
- Dubai Parks and Resorts Operational hours may vary in the month of ramadan.
- No eating or drinking outdoors is permitted in the month of ramadan.
- Minimum 2 persons required for this activity on sharing transfers.
- Sharing transfers is available from Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed upto Marina.
- The pick up / drop off timing on Sharing transfers can be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children between age 3 to 12 will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 12 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
Tickets once issued remains non-cancellable and non-refundable. In case of cancellation after issuance of tickets, amount charged for transfers can be refunded as per above mentioned cancellation deadline.All Cancellations made 24 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable.
- If Cancellation made within 24 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable.
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days.