Legoland Dubai Theme Park
Legoland Dubai is the ultimate world of year-round lego theme park adventures for families with children aged 2-12. The Legoland park tickets will feature over 40 interactive rides, shows and attractions and 15,000 lego model structures made from over 60 million lego bricks. The Legoland park ticket has six themed lands - Lego city, adventure, Kindgoms, Imagination, Factory and Miniland - each unique in their design, entertainment and playful learning experience. Start your day in the factory zone, where the whole family can learn how the iconic bricks are made and even receive one fresh off the casting line. The factory also features the big shop, the largest lego store in the Middle East. Head to lego city, where little ones can get the fun started, earning their legoland driving license and getting behind the wheel of mini cars, boats, and planes. Let loose on the fun of the Lego-themed amusement park, with an all-day admission from Dubai.
- Hotel Pick up (If transfer option selected at additional charge)
- Entry ticket to Legoland Dubai
- Full-day access to all prime rides and attractions
- Hotel Drop off (If transfer option selected)
Operating Days: Daily
Monday to Thursday - 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM
Friday to Sunday - 10:00 AM to 07:00 PM
Duration: Approx 8 hours
Pick Up Time:10:00 AM to 10:30 AM
Meeting Point: Your hotel or residence in Dubai. (if transfers are opted)
(Please mention your hotel details at the time of booking. If the details are currently unavailable, kindly contact us or local supplier at least 48 hours prior to tour time)
Kindly ensure that you are waiting in the lobby 5 minutes before the mentioned time.
Ending Point: Your hotel or residence in Dubai.
- Guests are required to carry a hard copy of the Tickets downloaded from our Website which also needs to be presented at the Entrance to gain the entry.
- Transfer services will be available only if you select the option With transfers at the time of your Booking
- River Land Uniquely themed Retail and dining destination at the heart of Dubai Parks and Resorts comprising of 4 themed Zones and featuring more than 50 Shops and Restaurants opened to Guests free of charge.
- Dubai Parks and Resorts Operational hours may vary in the month of ramadan.
- No eating or drinking outdoors is permitted in the month of ramadan.
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children between age 3 to 10 will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 10 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
Tickets once issued remains non-cancellable and non-refundable. In case of cancellation after issuance of tickets, amount charged for transfers can be refunded as per above mentioned cancellation deadline. All Cancellations made 24 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable.
- If Cancellation made within 24 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable.
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days.